cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens after 12 months ?

BEERMAN684
Dabbler

What happens after 12 months ?

Advice please  Smiley so my 12 month period comes to an end in Feb, do I renew for another 12 months ? does it continue on a month to month basis ? does Plusnet notify me etc ? The reason I am asking is that I will most probably be moving to a new house in March so I dont want to sign up for an  additional 12 months and be paying transfer charges etc . Might not even have Plusnet in the new area either. Still a happy customer thou  Wink oh apart from my ps3 breathing its last breath last night !!!!
any advice will greatly be appreciated
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: What happens after 12 months ?

PN  are currently offering a Pay Up front one year in advance and you get a reduction. dont go for that as there are penalties if you try to leave early
the system you are on is a 10 day notice period and you pay a month at a time.
Your 12 month was that if you left before, you had to pay certain penalties i.e the router,  that becomes yours for free after a year
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

If you are happy to keep your broadband service with Plusnet for 12 months at your new property you could request a free house move - see the Home and Office Move Guide. Note there might be additional costs to provide a working phone line at the new property.
If your service is cancelled at your current property there will be a £25 cessation charge.
David
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Might not even have Plusnet in the new area either. Still a happy customer thou
BEERMAN684
Dabbler

Quote from: pierre_pierre
PN  are currently offering a Pay Up front one year in advance and you get a reduction. dont go for that as there are penalties if you try to leave early
the system you are on is a 10 day notice period and you pay a month at a time.
Your 12 month was that if you left before, you had to pay certain penalties i.e the router,  that becomes yours for free after a year

Thank you for your help Pierre'