Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the £75 gift card?

FIXED
Highlighted
Hooked

What happened to the £75 gift card?

Hi, I signed up in August switching from EE and there was an offer on the package I chose for a £75 gift card, but I have not recieved anything further on the sign up gift. The offer was on until August 4th and I registered on August 2nd. I cannot reach anyone on the phone and your webchat is just a bot.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Hooked

Re: What happened to the £75 gift card?

Hi, anyone?
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 107

Hi @Stoo2k,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on here. Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Hooked

Hi Emily thank you for the reply. I'm afraid the FAQ page didn't really help, it says I should have recieved an email within 2 weeks of joining however I was unaware of this at the time and if it was filtered into my junk mail it would have been cleared by now. I joined up following a search through Compare The Market but the full sign up process was completed on the plusnet site direct.
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 51

Fix

Hello @Stoo2k,

Thanks for getting back to us and I am sorry to hear that the email could have potentially been deleted, however there is still time to claim this.

I have sent you a ticket here with the link to claim your reward, please get back in touch if you need any further assistance. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Hooked

Perfect, thanks for your help guys I think that's sorted.