Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to the £75 gift card?

FIXED
Stoo2k
Hooked

What happened to the £75 gift card?

Hi, I signed up in August switching from EE and there was an offer on the package I chose for a £75 gift card, but I have not recieved anything further on the sign up gift. The offer was on until August 4th and I registered on August 2nd. I cannot reach anyone on the phone and your webchat is just a bot.
15 REPLIES 15
Stoo2k
Hooked

Re: What happened to the £75 gift card?

Hi, anyone?
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Stoo2k,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on here. Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Stoo2k
Hooked

Hi Emily thank you for the reply. I'm afraid the FAQ page didn't really help, it says I should have recieved an email within 2 weeks of joining however I was unaware of this at the time and if it was filtered into my junk mail it would have been cleared by now. I joined up following a search through Compare The Market but the full sign up process was completed on the plusnet site direct.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Fix

Hello @Stoo2k,

Thanks for getting back to us and I am sorry to hear that the email could have potentially been deleted, however there is still time to claim this.

I have sent you a ticket here with the link to claim your reward, please get back in touch if you need any further assistance. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Stoo2k
Hooked

Perfect, thanks for your help guys I think that's sorted.
sjblackbb

Hi. I have the same problem: no gift card. Can you assist please?

sjblackbb

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @sjblackbb,

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

vgriffiths2807

Hi,

I signed up on 5.10.2020 through USwitch which advertised a £75 gift card for switching which was what i did.

I received no emails from yourselves so on 4.11.2020 i contacted Blackhawk network to query the delay. They told me to contact yourselves as you had not sent my file over.

I just spoke to someone in customer services and was now told that the promo code i used to open the account does not include a gift card.

I can categorically say that i didn't use ANY promo code to open the account, it was done through USwitch, who are still advertising the offer of a gift card.

Can someone look into this please, viewing previous listings it seems like you are coming up with all sorts of excuses why not to give it - this is simply called a scam.

Vicky

roger3094
Hooked

The same with me never got the email total con - why don't they just send the gift card, or how about some proof you sent the email in the first place. But that's the catch, offer you a deal where they do not really want you to have it. My contracts up soon and I'm off, plus the 3 phone contracts.  

Tash4444

Same here, I signed up on 2nd October 2020. Chased several times and told all sorts of different excuses. Still no gift card. Total con and it’s false advertising.
Ok44

Same thing happened to me. Rang Plusnet customer service to be told there was no deal when I signed up. I thought Plusnet deals were similar to DFS sales. You'd be unlucky to but a sofa full price and unlucky not to have a sign up deal. I went through uSwitch also. Could you please help as the phone call was uneventful
Tags (1)
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your post @Ok44 

Apologies for any confusion. I can see you did sign up on a deal but the particular deal and package you signed up on didn't include cashback. Did you go through our website direct or via an affiliate?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Ok44

I went through uSwitch but signed up on the Plusnet website as far as a I was aware. I documented the whole process with screenshots but foolishly forgot to transfer the photos when I got a new phone.