cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this mean?? help please

MrMoonX
Dabbler

What does this mean?? help please

just checked my account and the following was in my ticket list thing I submitted the other day to go from BBYW to Extra, I dont see whats so hard for plusnet to do, they basically just need to up my bandwidth and change my billing, can someone please tell me whats going on? :
There's been a problem progressing your broadband order.
We'll get some more information on the problem and update this ticket with details as soon as we have them.
[internal note]
Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order once issue is resolved.
2 REPLIES 2
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: What does this mean?? help please

Changing packages is a complex process due to them all having different components that have to be removed/added/retained depending on what you currently have and what you are moving too. There are also lots of different internal systems that have to be told about your new package conditions.
Most of the package changes are done by an automated process but sometimes it finds something not right and aborts it with a ticket. This should be picked up by a Plusnet rep, investigated and the package change resubmitted n due course.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: What does this mean?? help please

Hi MrMoonX,
Your order to move to the up to 20Mb service is due to complete tomorrow and your account should be upgraded to Extra on the 7th (your next billing date). The note was from a problem with the order to upgrade your line to the up to 20Mb service but that has been resolved now.
Hope that clears things up,