cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I have to do to notify you of the death of your customer tillyc?

Mo60

What do I have to do to notify you of the death of your customer tillyc?

I have been trying to talk to someone about the death of our mum, since last week. She was the account holder, and we do not wish to continue with this internet service now that she has passed away. We cannot seem to get hold of anyone to talk to due to the chaos this virus has caused. Mum died of old age. She was 100. We have been looking after her, here in her home for the last 9 months. We are now lockdown at what was her house, unable to go back to our home in Spain.

it is extremely frustrating all this, as we don't really understand what contract she has had, and now our phone line appears to have run out of credit. We simply want to close the account. Her bank account will no longer exist soon. She was paying via Direct debit.

can someone please help us???? I managed to contact someone via Twitter, but they didn't call us when they said they would...Any advice appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: What do I have to do to notify you of the death of your customer tillyc?

Topic moved from General Chat to Accounts / Billing and escalated.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: What do I have to do to notify you of the death of your customer tillyc?

Hello @Mo60,

Thanks for your post here and over Twitter.

I'm really sorry you've had trouble getting in touch with us here and apologies for the delayed response. I've created a support ticket on the account confirming what we discussed and for monitoring purposes.

Stay safe,

Thanks.