cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a joke

AbsolutelyFedUp
Dabbler

What a joke

Tell me the billing is fixed and then go on and charge me the wrong amount. Try to get a bill that I can understand for the last 4 months and NO CHANCE

They seem to now work bills out over the phone. Write it in to a comedy sketch and people would say it was funny but too many unbelievable.

Saving grace........contract up soon

Am I renewing? You guess
11 REPLIES 11
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: What a joke

Hi @AbsolutelyFedUp, I am very sorry to hear you have been billed for the wrong amount. Can you please drop me a PM with your username (and drop a message on here to let is know once done) so I can take a look into this for you?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
AbsolutelyFedUp
Dabbler

My concern was primarily that the darned billing system has generated bills that how ever much staff check, there is no way that I can do that.

Will make a formal complaint then off to Ombudsman. Reading on here of the shambles you have made of billing this year and you been fined heavily last year, I think I have a good case.

Yipee contract up soon. One word of caution don’t try organising any booze ups in what used to be the Sheffield brewery near to your offices.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @AbsolutelyFedUp,

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue and that you would like to log a complaint. We would be more than happy to log this as a complaint on your behalf, however I'm afraid that we're unable to do so unless we have access to the account itself. To see our Complaints Code of Practice and how this can be followed up, please click here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
AbsolutelyFedUp
Dabbler

Quite happy to log the complaint myself and make sure it says what I want it to say.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @AbsolutelyFedUp,

If there is anything that we may be able to assist with during the logging or review of your complaint then please don't hesitate to let us know and we'll be more than happy to help.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
AbsolutelyFedUp
Dabbler

Have to say my problem was sorted and DDs were OK.

In requesting to keep my email address I was made an offer that bet the competition and with a 12 month contract so against my better judgement I took it. Now what fun will we have having paid my line rental upfront and the horror stories about DDs being ignored and monthly payments being taken from that upfront payment.

Trying to decide if I stay with PN because I am a masochist by nature or because it never gets boring with the catastrophies they continually create for themselves. See the title of the thread.

It is also interesting to me that in reducing my fibre product I have slightly increased my speed!!? You could not write it, far too fictional and funny to be fact.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @AbsolutelyFedUp 

If you can PM me your account username, I'd be happy to review this for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
AbsolutelyFedUp
Dabbler

Thanks but think you misunderstood. Was not complaining my speed went up but I had downgraded my fibre product. Last year I bought the best fibre because it came with a 12 month contract knowing the speeds would not be better than basic and with the belief that it would be Black Friday and good deals from competitors if I wanted to leave.

Now if you are offering to look into if I am masochistic or just enjoy watching what way PN gets itself into a mess.......be-my guest🥴😳😃😇
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @AbsolutelyFedUp 

I understand what you've said. May I ask why you've continually disregarded all our requests for us to help you?

We'd like to review this for you and see what we can do to put things right and bring to a resolution.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
AbsolutelyFedUp
Dabbler

At present as I have clearly said I have sorted what I wanted sorted. So what do you want to look into and resolve?

That situation may well change with PNs past track record. You clearly have not sorted your billing problems, but so far they have not affected me again. Hopefully if and not when they do I will post. And who knows what you might think up next🤪
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Put simply, the experience you've had so we can review this and feedback where appropriate.

If you don't want to PM us your account details, that's fine I'm just here to help if you'd want it. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet