cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Have I Got?

LordCustard

What Have I Got?

When I log onto my account, I see that I have a type of account eg 'Plusnet Unlimited (Contracted) and 'Evening and Weekend calls' but no more detail than that.

Would it not be really helpful to have all your entitlements explaining your contract detailed on one page. For example, you have to burrow away for ages trying to find out what time in the evening free calls start and finish (last time I had to web chat and ask someone as the answers were on such an obscure page). Even just a hyperlink would help, but you get nothing. And what does 'unlimited' actually mean? I think I know that one but again helpful for all to have it spelled out. And if I have 'contracted' how does that differ from 'not contracted'? Oh and I can't find those free calls hours details again, they are very well hidden.

2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: What Have I Got?

this is how to find it

https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/

at the bottom Phone FAQs

Read all FAQs

Question 8 https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/broadband-and-phone/#included-calls

Do I get any included/free calls?

Inclusive calls are for numbers starting 01, 02 and 03, 0845 and 0870 (some exceptions apply), and for UK mobiles (on the Unlimited UK & Mobile and Evening & Weekend UK & Mobile call plans only).

These calls are inclusive:

• 24/7 with Anytime and Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls
  • Between 7pm and 7am weekdays and all weekend with Evening & Weekends and Evening & Weekend UK & Mobile Calls
  • All weekend on Weekends

Note: Calls become chargeable after 60 minutes, redial to avoid call charges. 1000 inclusive minutes to UK mobiles on Evening & Weekend UK & Mobile Calls and 2000 inclusive minutes to UK mobiles on Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls.

LordCustard

Re: What Have I Got?

Thank you, that is very helpful. Longer term, though, I would still argue that it would be far better as a service to customers to have this info linked directly to the summary of your account, my point being that you then don't have to spend ages searching through numerous help pages and FAQs, it would all be accessible to you from one page.

My hope is that you could add this to your development enhancements wish list, being as it is such an excellent suggestion.  🙂  Just tell them LordCustard asked for it.