cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weeks without phone line. Will I still be billed for anyime Calls and Broadband

got2getatan
Grafter

Weeks without phone line. Will I still be billed for anyime Calls and Broadband

No phone line since 31 October and very limited broadband. Maybe Openreach will start work after 19 November.  Just about able to use a very slow broadband and have a dead phone so unable to use my Any time call package.. If this fault goes on and on
4 REPLIES 4
got2getatan
Grafter

Re: Weeks without phone line. Will I still be billed for anyime Calls and Broadband

Will try and add to and finish this thread on this crappy broadband. I was saying before being cut off that I bet I will be billed for something I cannot use.
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Weeks without phone line. Will I still be billed for anyime Calls and Broadband

Hi got2getatan,
Sorry to hear about your issue with the service. From checking your fault I can see that it is linked to a common fault in the area but this should be resolved by midnight on the 19/11/2015.
Once the fault is resolved we will refund you for the downtime from the date you raised the issue to us until resolution.
got2getatan
Grafter

That's good news. Just a pain living in the sticks that we have to put up with slow broadband speeds and without a land line I have to walk down to the bottom of the garden to get minimum mobile signal and then it's one way traffic.  I have a good idea where the fault is, in a carriageway box at the end of the road in which wet cable joints are due for a remake. Remade it myself 15 years ago.
barnyandpippa
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I've found PN good in this type of situation. You should be fine, although make sure you record dates as customer service is declining.