cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week in: Changing Fibre Value for Fibre Extra

FoolishlyWise
Grafter

Week in: Changing Fibre Value for Fibre Extra

Fibre was installed exactly seven days ago. Looks like the 40gig allowance is no way near enough for me spending ages on the pc during the summer holidays. Any way I can get this changed to Fibre Extra (considering I have 3 weeks on billing period left and used half of the 40gig)?
- I know there was a thread about this but didnt want to hijack it so just made this. Also, if anyones changed their package midway through, does it cause any downtime or anything like that?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Week in: Changing Fibre Value for Fibre Extra

Hi there,
I'm sorry to disappoint but we're currently unable to perform any instant account changes at present and until further notice we need to schedule them.
This hopefully won't be the case for long so I'll do my best to let you know when that's been fixed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

To save hassle with billing errors they always do it on your next billing day, as their billing department has its off days too often when they used to change them on the fly.  So if 20 gig won't last you 2 weeks, start getting used to watching stuff after midnight or schedule big downloads after midnight.
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

And check what you have configured here to avoid any nasty shocks.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine