Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webspace included in my monthly payment not available

shermans
Pro
Fixes: 3

Webspace included in my monthly payment not available

Can anyone suggest how I attract Plusnet's attention to a breach of my contract ?  The webspace for which I pay each month has not been available for weeks.  No matter what I do or whom I talk to at Plusnet, no-one will take any notice.  We are not able to raise tickets anymore, the Chat service is no longer available and when I try to telephone, no-one ever answers.  I cannot even stop paying my bill, because then my broadband will be taken down.

How on earth do I get this problem solved when I cannot get in touch with anyone ?  The service - or rather lack of it - is diabolical.

3 REPLIES 3
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: Webspace included in my monthly payment not available

I believe webspace is a value added service that’s free of charge and not something you’d pay for. 

What’s the issue you’re having?

shermans
Pro
Fixes: 3

It is something I pay for within the contract price.  You can call it free if you like but I do not.  For the last twenty years I have always had it and used and if it had not been in the package, I would have gone elsewhere which I will have to do because Plusnet have obviously discontinued it without telling me.   All my coding has disappeared and when I try to replace anything with FTP it does not react.  Similarly if I load my website, I get a message to say "This site is not available".  This has been like this for months and I first complained about it in June last year but telephoning, 'Chatting' and leaving messages on the Forum results in no change.  When my contract expires, I will therefore have no alternative but to change supplier as the Plusnet service and response has become unacceptable.  I am thinking of either Zen or Wessex Internet.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi there @shermans.

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for any issues you have described.

Please can you respond via my ticket update.

Thanks - LF