cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website info

ArthurDent
Grafter

Website info

Now that a shiny new PN Community is imminent, can we also look forward to a revamp of the accounts area of the website? As noted here previously, at present it: 
(a) doesn't tell you when your current contract finishes, and
(b) contains info about alleged purchases etc which is either incorrect or irrelevant.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Website info

Hi ArthurDent,
We're just updating Community and the help and support pages.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Would it be too much to assume that the (rumoured) new billing system will address at least some of the issues noted regarding the accounts area of the member centre?
My number one request would be to show line rental as 'line rental' (currently displayed with a description relating to call package type), for those on LRS this should be listed as '£0 (payed until...)'.
Ideally I'd like to see simple plain English, free from jargon or misleading descriptions throughout.  Plusnet supply only a few products so it should be very easy to list them in a very straightforward manner e.g.:
In Account Summary:

• Line Rental

• Broadband Monthly Charge

• Any supplementary charge if taking Broadband without Line Rental (I know this one will cause 'argument' from Plusnet because they say it's not a surcharge but IT IS).

• Call Package

• TV Package(s)

• Other...

In Invoices:
As above + any variable monthly charges (Calls etc.).
Keep it simple, keep it clear, keep customers happy Smiley
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Quote from: w23
Would it be too much to assume that the (rumoured) new billing system will address at least some of the issues noted regarding the accounts area of the member centre?
My number one request would be to show line rental as 'line rental' (currently displayed with a description relating to call package type), for those on LRS this should be listed as '£0 (payed until...)'.

We hope it would fix stuff like this.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Quote from: MattyC
We hope it would fix stuff like this.

I would have thought that after several years of planning and development, that the answers were more definite than this? 
Any putative dates for the introduction of the new service.
M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Quote from: MauriceC
Any putative dates for the introduction of the new service.
M

Unfortunately we can't provide any dates yet.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet