cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website/account problem

TLM
Grafter

Website/account problem

Hi, I seem to be having big problems with the website at the moment, as if I'm both logged-in and not logged-in.

I was browsing in contemplation of upgrading to fibre, which I decided NOT to go through with, as I still had a few questions I wanted to talk through with CS.

So I quit without committing to anything...or so I thought!

Now, I cannot get back into the website properly. The Login page just gives me the spinning "still loading" symbol, but also the option to log out, so I assume I'm logged in.

My home page displays nothing, but worryingly, "Manage Account" says "You are not currently allowed to make a change. There is already a change in progress. Please try again later".  I did not knowingly or intentionally commit to this change - i.e. I did not proceed to any "confirm and place order" page, neither have I had any email acknowledgement from PN that an order was in fact placed. But the website seems to think so.

I tried to speak to a person as soon as I became aware of a potential problem, but haven't been able to yet, as the lines are reportedly very busy. And online chat is offline - I believe this is permanently the case now.

HELP! How do I cancel an order I might not want? If, in fact, there even is one?

2 REPLIES 2
TLM
Grafter

Re: Website/account problem

OK, either it's spontaneously resolved itself, or someone at PN has managed to sort it out.

I now seem able to access the account in the normal way, and it's not showing any nasty rogue orders that I never meant to place.

TLM
Grafter

Re: Website/account problem

Well, my post to report that this was all fixed was premature.

Once again I cannot view or manage aspects of my account, and it is reporting that there is a change already in progress, which there isn't!

There was a brief interval when it displayed normally, but on logging back in today, I find the problem is back.