cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We haven’t paid you for SEVEN months!

Jeannine
Dabbler

We haven’t paid you for SEVEN months!

We haven’t been billed correctly since last November, when our Line Rental Saver (£197.99) was incorrectly applied as a credit to our account.

As soon as I spotted the error, I contacted Plusnet and was eventually able to convince you that we weren’t actually entitled to free broadband and phone calls! 

However, months later and it’s still not been resolved - is it really complicated to sort it?  And we’ve just changed to a different priced contract! Aaargh! 😱😱😱

Anyone else having this problem? 

11 REPLIES 11
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: We haven’t paid you for SEVEN months!

@Jeannine 

I have a similar issue (8 months have now gone by without any bills due to the LRS credit). There have been several posts by different customers about this known issue on these forums but, as you say, progress in fixing things by Plusnet is exceedingly slow.

In addition, I started a new contract in March and that is also causing problems - the recontract has got "stuck" in the system , failing to complete properly,and so the wrong discount  (that applicable to the previous contract) is being applied each month meaning that I am being "charged" more than I should each month.

Both issues were being monitored on a ticket on my account by one of the CS staff but she had to stop doing so as resources were diverted to deal with more pressing issues (lack of broadband service etc) once the current crisis hit staffing levels. That meant the ticket was closed a couple of months ago and I have not seen any progress on either issue since. I will need to chase things up if it goes on much longer,

Jeannine
Dabbler

What a tangled mess isn’t it!  Come on Plusnet - get it sorted out!!

Moloch
Hooked

I was just checking in to see if anyone else was still experiencing billing problems.

I haven't paid Plusnet for over a year after I changed contracts when I moved house at the end of March 2019.

No bills were generated between April and November.  When bills started being generated again in November, they were billing me -£5.99 a month.  I queried this and was told that although bills were being generated it didn't mean the problem was fixed.  My last bill, generated a couple of days ago was for -£15.00.

I have been told that when the problem is resolved, only the last 3 months will be invoiced.  No one seems to be able to do anything when you phone, so I've not bothered chasing for six months or so.

Orwell
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Dear Jeannine

Thank you for your message, and I am sorry to note the inconvenience.

So that I may assist you further, please private message me your account username.

Best Wishes

- Ken

Ken Bryant
 Plusnet Help Team
Orwell
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Dear Moloch

Thank you for your message, and I am sorry to note the inconvenience.

So that I may assist you further, please private message me your account username.

Best Wishes

- Ken

Ken Bryant
 Plusnet Help Team
Jeannine
Dabbler

Ken,

Thanks for your reply.  However, I have no idea how to send you a private message - please explain!

The question raised concerning this issue is no. 202147862 although apparently it was closed on 13th June due to inactivity.  (Cannot find closed or open questions on Plusnet website anyway, but traced through an email.) 

Many thanks

Jeannine

wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

@Jeannine 

I believe you need to click on the staff members name Orwell in this case and a new window opens with a private message option.

Jeannine
Dabbler

Thanks wakeman!  Success!

wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

@Jeannine 

You need to click on the button below that that says private message!  I have just tried it and it works.

rd86
Hooked

My parents didn't pay a single penny for a 18 or 24m contract which ever they took. Never even requested a penny. Whereas they haven't managed to not over charge me 6m in and I'm still waiting for an accurate bill!
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @rd86,

I am sincerely sorry for the experience you have had with the billing on your account and for any inconvenience this has caused.

I have responded to your other thread here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team