cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are moving office soon but I can't contact plusnet. I've been cut off 3 times!

Fluffy1

We are moving office soon but I can't contact plusnet. I've been cut off 3 times!

I need to arrange moving the broadband and phone line but it seems to be impossible. I am thinking of writing a letter with a pen and paper to let them know, but that would be ludicrous. I can't bear to try phoning plusnet again - my ears are still bleeding from the awful music.

I've tried the online chat but it doesn't work. All I need is an email address with a real person to deal with it at the other end. Can anyone help me please?

2 REPLIES 2
wakeman
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: We are moving office soon but I can't contact plusnet. I've been cut off 3 times!

@Fluffy1  they don't do email support anymore, nor chat. It phone and pray. twitter / facebook or these forums and hope someone responds.

Might get a quicker response if you email the CEO sad to say and complain.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: We are moving office soon but I can't contact plusnet. I've been cut off 3 times!

Hi @Fluffy1,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for any delays in getting through to us, I appreciate the frustration this may have caused you.

I called you today to discuss the move of your services to your new address, and I confirmed what information needs clarifying before you contact our House Moves Team directly on 0800 432 0080 between the following hours:

08:00 to 20:00 (Monday to Friday)
09:00 to 19:00 (Saturday)
09:00 to 18:00 (Sunday)

Call wait times to our House Moves Team are minimal, although peak times do affect the time you have to wait.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF