cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to pay my bill

Butlinsbabe
Dabbler

Want to pay my bill

Was there ever a conclusion to this.... as i need to pay my bill but no link to the pay online page and i've googled it and nothing comes up. Would much prefer to pay online than wait in a 30min queue?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title to reflect issue.

13 REPLIES 13
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Why so hard to pay

If you have a bill outstanding you should be able to pay at www.plus.net/pay

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Butlinsbabe
Dabbler

Thanks that was the link i was looking for sadly i get this:

Error

Sorry, An error occurred whilst processing your request.

The error has been recorded and our website team will investigate. Please try again later.

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note:

Split from https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Why-so-hard-to-pay/m-p/1020517 (which was a 4-year-old thread) for better visibility and title changed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Butlinsbabe
Dabbler

Re: Want to pay my bill

Can someone that works for plusnet get billing to ring me on my landline after 7pm tonight so i can pay. Or can you confirm you have automated line for payments. I'm not waiting half hour at work to talk to someone....

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi there,

There is currently a 30 second wait time to speak with customer services [or, technical support].

I hope this helps,

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

@Gandalf,

Is there any insight as to why on line payments are failing for some people and for where this is happening can a fast track point of contact be made available solely for the purpose of paying accounts .... where for whatever reason they cannot be paid automatically via direct debit or lodged card details?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Townman wrote:
Is there any insight as to why on line payments are failing for some people

Quite often that error comes up when there is no outstanding balance on the account or if there is already a payment processing via direct debit.

I don't believe that's what caused it on this particular instance thought unfortunately.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Martinj89

I want to pay my bill but the phone line is closed and website is down what other ways can I pay my bill
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

At the time you asked - none.

Website is up again and phone lines are now open.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

firebird1000
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

why are you all so sad i rang and waited 38 mins and is all done and dusted it is up to you to pay the bill and not them to ring you so if plusnet restrict your service then u are to blame

madhouse1958

Useless. I've been round in circles. Contacted customer service who keep giving me a link to follow which doesn't show anyway to pay online. I'm deaf so can't phone. Thinking I'm moving to another provider. The signal we receive is intermittent. Spend more time waiting for the signal to connect than using Internet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Hi,

A warm welcome to the forums.  You cannot pay online unless you have an outstanding bill.

You might find this helpful https://www.plus.net/help/legal/support-for-customers-with-disabilities/

In respect of your connectivity problems, the links below might assist you.

grickards
Hooked

What company doesn't have a clear pay bill option. I can not wait to switch providers so bad. Nothing but trouble since day 1