cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for refund

Philbo68

Waiting for refund

Plusnet emailed on 19/09/18 to say refund on the way. I have not received it yet. Live chat not active and phone wait estimated at 30mins. Not happy

2 REPLIES 2
Julee
Grafter

Re: Waiting for refund

Hi, Philbo68

I first contacted plusnet on the 14th September, when I notice my bill was incorrect, I had been overcharged, they told me it would be amended. On the 16th, I rang again when it had not been amended. The gentleman apologised and said that again it would be amended. On the 18th I rang again when it had not been amended, and was told it was to late it had just gone through to the bank. I asked for a refund and was told I would receive it within 10 days. It took until 23 September for plusnet to send me an e-mail stating I would receive a refund. I still have not received a refund. On the 1st Oct I telephoned plusnet, and again was told that I would be put in for a refund. It sounded as if the original one had not gone through. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REFUND. No explanation and no apology.

Good luck.

Julee.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Waiting for refund

Sorry to hear you haven't received your refund yet.

@Philbo68, from what I can see the refund was issued on the 19th as per the email you've received, so I've raised ticket 183375236 with our billing guys to look into this for you. They'll update that ticket as soon as they can.

@Julee, from what I can see we've added a credit on your account as per this service notice which was sent via e-mail too. This will come off your next invoice, and the discounts moving forward have been rectified so effectively your next bill should see two discounts for the same amount.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet