cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for refund after leaving plusnet

papadoma

Waiting for refund after leaving plusnet

My contract ended, I requested a contract from another provider, the transfer of service is completed and my account has been flagged for deactivation.
However the monthly charge has not yet been refunded. That is £29.98 charged on the 29th of May. There is a ticket about it, ID  190824310. When am I expected to receive refund on a prorata basis? I would say that would be most of it as the switch occured only 4 days after my 18month contract ended. 

5 REPLIES 5
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Waiting for refund after leaving plusnet

Hi @papadoma

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear that you have moved your services to a new supplier.

Once your services move to your new supplier our account for you closes, during the 21 days that follow your final invoice will be generated. This will include final amount that is either owed, or due to be refunded. If your direct debit instruction is still active then we will send the refund to you via this however if not then we will send this to you as a cheque.

I hope this answers your question and if you need any further assistance then please let us know.

papadoma

It is now the 30th of June, well past the 21 days mark and I haven't receive any refund or reply to the ticket.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @papdoma,

I'm sorry that you've not yet received your refund or a response to your ticket - I'll pass on feedback about this.

I've manually calculated your refund and have sent it today, the refund should be in your bank account within 5-10 working days. The refund amount is account specific so I've added it as a ticket on your account that you can view here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
papadoma

Hi Emily

It has been 11 working days and still haven't received the refund. 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @papadoma, I'm really sorry that you've not received the refund yet. It looks like this was stuck as pending processing in our system.

I've processed this again for you and it looks to have gone through fine so expect this within the next 5-10 working days.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused, please let us know if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team