cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED !!

atkinsoncjedi

WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED !!

After 6 months of consistent over charges on my account and numerous credits applied to rectify i am still getting messages to login and pay .... no option on the website so called CS only to be told the account is closed!! 

Explained to CS that if they look at the (many) notes on my account they will see the numerous over charges and credits, they agreed with me but unable to reactivate the account because i'd breached the terms of a grace period ( which was only set up to keep my service whilst they sorted the credits) even though they could see a note from me on the account asking for help because no option to pay the grace period on the site !

I'm now told i have to pay ( an again overcharged bill) to a third party and then speak to sales to set up new contract.

This is ridiculous are the notes on the account not checked before taking such action ? No warning, no messages just closed the account .

2 REPLIES 2
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED !!

Thanks for getting in touch @atkinsoncjedi

I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened

I can see you've messaged us via Facebook and one of my colleagues is looking into this further

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
damianmcr
Grafter

Re: WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED !!

At least you got a reply.