cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing bills

marcsmith31

Viewing bills

Hello, I really need some help.  I have logged on multiple times through the last 7 days to view my bills and it keeps saying try again later.  Is there anyway my latest bill can be emailed to me?

4 REPLIES 4
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Viewing bills

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from General Chat to Accounts / Billing..
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Suggest you try another browser because viewing Plusnet bills has been a long-standing problem. Mine worked fine for the past 12 months or so but has failed following the updating to Firefox 78.0.2. Sometimes I get the same message as yourself, other times I get nothing at all. My bill opens at once in Microsoft Edge but I prefer Firefox for privacy. Annoying as I'm very happy with my PN service otherwise ...

Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

I've had to collect my bill via Google Chrome instead of Firefox for the last couple of months or so.

I'd earlier had to install Chrome for a page on another website that wouldn't load properly after a Firefox update, though that page is fine after a further FF update.

STOP PRESS!!!

Just this minute had a new FF update, which seems to have taken it back to version 82, and the Billing page has opened properly.

Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Lucky you! After reading your post I downloaded FF82 to replace 81.0.2 but it makes no difference, if I want to view my PN bills I must switch to the wretched MS Edge or even worse Chrome  ☹️