cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my usage

warbleeder
Grafter

View my usage

any ETA on this been fixed? as ive had problem for round about a month now and when i ask over the phone and/or ticket the only reply i get is
thank you for you question we are aware of this fault and looking in to it?
p.s this is second problem ive had with member center and both times ive been told a hand full of people (so to speak) are been effected.... are the 2 erros related to the same server?
just curios as to why i all ways seem to have some sort of problem with my account
12 REPLIES 12
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: View my usage

Unfortunately no ETA at the moment, we're working on it and will update as soon as we have more info.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
warbleeder
Grafter

ok chris but an i ask one more thing if you dont mind
what would happen if we go over our usage whilst this is on going? i got told in a petition its up to me to download a usage monitor BUT (and there is a but)
it's all well and good me downloading one but what about my usage before i install it .... running around the 7 computers/laptops i have checking usage adding it all up... usage that the monitor accumulates from over-night usage that where not charged for
too much for me to be adding up everyday and messing around with 
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

You will receive an e-mail from us once you have used 80% of your monthly usage allowance.
This should help as it will give you a rough figure of how much you've used.
As Chris said, we're still working on the issue and we'll provide an update once a fix has been applied.
warbleeder
Grafter

ok but like i asked in my first topic .... ive had two big problems with my member centre ...
both times plus net have said a hand full of people are effected... is this down to the same server?
Chris
Legend

In short no, the problem isn't caused by a server in that sense. There are actually a few very similar issues causing the same outcome which are all being worked on, it's a combination of database entries and code.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
kdoug007
Grafter

if i may  add  my  bit.  i look  at the my usage    evry  day ,  and  has  always  worked perfect..
its  terrific  stuff  thanks
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: warbleeder
any ETA on this been fixed?

Your account should now be fixed.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

warbleeder
Grafter

yay thank you very much bob and the other guys who worked on it!
Mardler
Rising Star

Nope, I'm still getting the "sorry there's nothing to show at the moment" message (although I can now see July 15 to Aug 15 summary).
Any idea when I can expect a fix?
warbleeder
Grafter

if its new billing date it might take awhile to sync in finger crossed
Chris
Legend

@Mardler
That's something we're still looking at, it seems that the product type you're on isn't showing usage (although it is being collected) for most customers on it. It's being worked on as an extension to the problem that we already knew about so hopefully will be able to give you more information over the next few days.
Chris
Legend

@Mardler
You should now be able to see your usage.