cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification of payment Failure Due To PlusNet Limitations at plusnet website

ownprox
Grafter

Verification of payment Failure Due To PlusNet Limitations at plusnet website

so for the past 2 month when my internet cuts and only allows me to go to plus.net normally before this i could pay using your website but now i cant because after i type in and submit the card information normally there is a verification saying verifying halix ect, same situation with llodys but the problem is you have now limited the website it calls to verify the card so i am un able to pay when i have passed my internet limitations where i can only browse this site but before i was able to pay even though my limitations were in place now your payment pages is absolutely useless to most people after they have been cut off and only have access to your site

also i made a check and when paying the bill with internet cut off only to plus.net site at verifying the card it makes a call to securesuite.co.uk  <- in a little frame after you press submit to verify it with your bank but you guys have denied this... only recently too

4 REPLIES 4
Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Verification of payment Failure Due To PlusNet Limitations at plusnet website

That's why I pay by direct debit.

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
ownprox
Grafter

Re: Verification of payment Failure Due To PlusNet Limitations at plusnet website

yeah its only a recent thing though it never used to do this it used to work perfectly

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Does this happen using more than one web browser?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ownprox
Grafter

yes tried chrome, internet explorer and a tablet too, its after i submit the info it does not do the little verifying frame that it used to do instead its greyed out.