cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vat Invoice

FIXED
daneite

Vat Invoice

We had to register for VAT in June this year and so need VAT invoices, I have read threads on here but I cannot see how to raise a ticket, the chat is unavailable and we have been on the phone for for too long now waiting for an answer can someone please help?

14 REPLIES 14
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Vat Invoice

Hi @daneite Welcome to the community forums.

Apologies for the long wait you experienced. I understand since posting you've spoke to someone and your account has been updated to produce VAT invoices moving forward.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
daneite

Thanks for the reply, we also asked for the invoices from June this year to show VAT this has not happened yet, how long should it take?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I believe this should have happened when the advisor responded on 14/09/16. However looking at the PDF file they've provided, it seems to be almost 500 blank pages Crazy2

I've re-raised that with our billing team requesting they provide the invoices as requested on the previous ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
daneite

Just logged into my account to print off June, July and August VAT receipts and they are still not VAT receipts! 

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

I am sorry to hear about this @daneite. I have checked your account and you are being produced VAT Invoices with a full breakdown.

daneite

September invoice has full VAT breakdown but when I log into my account, choose View My Bill the rest of them say "This is not a VAT invoice" I have cleared cache and cookies and logged in again but still the same. What am I doing wrong?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've given our billing team a nudge to pick up the ticket regarding this.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Following my previous response, the requested VAT Invoices have now been provided via your account.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
daneite

I have just tried again but they are still the old invoices that say not a VAT receipt. I am feeling like I must be doing something stupid but cannot see what else to do.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

The VAT invoices have been provided via the ticket on your account in PDF format.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
George_Barker

I would like to receive VAT invoices as well. I've found several forum articles referring to that being enabled for individual customers, but the mechanism for requesting it is opaque. How do you open a ticket? If VAT invoicing can be enabled manually, why can't it be enabled with a tick box in My Account or something similar? There must be lots of residential customers who can reclaim part of all of their phone/broadband costs, but only by submitting a formal invoice.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Welcome to the community forums @George_Barker

You can request VAT invoices via the member centre here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/ (Login required)

I hope this helps.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
George_Barker

Thanks for the speedy reply and for the link, Harry. I've requested VAT invoicing, so hopefully everything will be sorted shortly. What a pity that (mention of) the page in question didn't come up when I entered my question about VAT invoicing into the "Search help articles" tool under "Help and Support".

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@George_Barker wrote:

What a pity that (mention of) the page in question didn't come up when I entered my question about VAT invoicing into the "Search help articles" tool under "Help and Support".

Sorry to hear that. I'll pass feedback on to the relevant people regarding that.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet