cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Varying bill totals

FIXED
confusedbill

Varying bill totals

Although I have 5 months remaining of a 24 month broadband package, plus call and line rental packages my monthly bill keeps varying ( always moving in an upward direction). Why? Particularly annoying after phone line out last week and only discovered that was the case after buying a wired 'phone because your website showed there were no issues; online chat closed and customer service centre wait too long.

5 REPLIES 5
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: Varying bill totals

Fix

Why don't you have a look at your bills via the member centre and see what's changing, you've not given much information so we can't really hazard a guess as to why you bills are increasing.

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

My phone bill is never the same as the previous one due to out of bundle charges which are unpredictable.

As @RealAleMadrid says, have a look at your bills to see where the differences are.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hello there.

Sorry to hear your bill varies. Could it be caused by call charges?

I'd recommend checking your invoices here

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
confusedbill

So, it was increase to both call plan and line rental package totalling £1.50 a month (which seems a bit off during contract) plus occassional additional call of 20p. Thanks all

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems, glad we cleared that up.

(which seems a bit off during contract)

I believe we'd have sent you notification about the upcoming price refresh around May time which came into effect at the end of June. We provided everyone affected the option to leave their contract penalty free within 30 days on receipt.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet