Fixes: 63

Re: VMBU showing 2 months?

me too  Grin
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Morning,
Well all the usage that was delayed has caught up, so that problem's now been closed. We've taken note of the missing overnight usage though, it may be related to some back end work that's going on at the moment but we'll see what's happening there and I'll update when we know a bit more (and have a problem ID we can pass on as well).
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Just as a point of interest, and I don't know if it's just me, but VMBU is STILL not updating until late in the day. Not a major problem as I use Bitmeter, but still thought it ought to be pointed out. Wink
John
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

In my case the daily usage and weekly total update but the monthly total in large text at the top of the page and in the tool-tip doesn't update until late in the day.
David
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The delayed updates will be down to the usage script running later than it normally would, though it should be back to its regular time soon. Please let us know if that's causing any problems though.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Doesn't the usage script run every time usage is updated? Until last weekend the three circled values in the attached image used to tie up.
David