cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utter Disgrace - Still been billed.

maddestman

Utter Disgrace - Still been billed.

Please can someone contact me regarding, what should be, my ex-account.

I am still been billed for a product that I never signed up for! I wanted to leave not upgrade to fibre, how can you get this so wrong?!

I have tried calling you 3 times over the past week and gave up after an hour of waiting EACH TIME, I am no longer spending my own money calling you. Please call or email me using the details on the system.

You are a joke, and not a funny one!

9 REPLIES 9
maddestman

Re: Utter Disgrace - Still been billed.

No-one?! Seriously, do you proud?
gerrarda
Dabbler

Good luck with sorting this. I switched from plusnet in August. As soon as I had a bill for September to Oct line rental and fibre (though no longer a customer) for £39 I was on the phone to them. They said they’d ensure money was not taken from my account but guess what. I’m now on my third attempt trying to get them to refund me and actually close the account. Latest is that they will issue a final bill in 20 days at which point they will decide whether they owe me money or whether I owe them more lol. Ofcom need to shut this cowboy outfit down.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

There has for sometime been issues relating to how the migration process is advised to ISPs by BT. This has resulted in continuing billing for broadband. According to the wash-up report of this issue with Ofcom it stated that the new billing system would resolve this.

There are indications that some data existing before the system change is causing difficulties; this issue is being addressed as a priority. Elsewhere it has been recommended that users faced with this situation use the DD mandate guarantee to reverse any incorrect charges and PN will sort matters later.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @maddestman,

Thanks for getting back to us. We are sincerely sorry for the issue at hand and I have replied here via your account.

Please accept our apologies and get back to us should you have any further quearies. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @gerrarda,

thanks for getting in touch. I have had a look into the progress of your case and provided and update here.

I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
maddestman

You're still billing me!!

PLEASE STOP AND REFUND ME.

MY ACCOUNT IS CLOSED AND I HAVE NUMEROUS EMAILS FROM YOU TO CONFIRM.

DO ME BLOODY PROUD. HOW DARE YOU.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @maddestman, thanks for getting back in contact. I am sorry you feel this way and have now created a ticket on the account here.

maddestman

Capture.JPGI can't even check for you! It has definitely been taken from my account by direct debit,

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

That error is usually associated with a stale portal session.  Click logout, log back in and try again.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.