cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useless plusnet have disconnected my line

Antash83

Useless plusnet have disconnected my line

Plusnet have cut off my line once again but this time for going to tell me that I have ordered another provider to take over the line this is not correct this may not make sense because I'm using the microphone because I cannot be bothered to write all of this out having spent 25 hours speaking online two different service agents getting nowhere every month Plusnet cuts me off then cut might be a laugh every month for that fail by telling me that they I didn't pay my bill they always try to take it from the wrong account or take it early therefore when I pay my bill they still cut me off then they eventually tell me back on after hours every month without fail I'm cut off for days without internet I can I use my internet even though I'm working from home then they give me compensation which they then charge me for I never get the compensation they add it to my bill and make me pay for it which I'm never able to do and hours of asking them to. I have spent hours on the phone tonight ramanujan and told me that they don't know why I am cut off they don't know why this keeps happening to my bill and they don't know why I've been disconnected they said they will try to get answers tomorrow but now here I am again without any internet please tell me why this is happening is extremely frustrating