Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage tracking not working on account

PT206
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Usage tracking not working on account

Don't know if this is a global issue, but I can't get any usage statistics on my account any more.
All I get on attempting to do so is the "Sorry, there's nothing to show at the moment" message which is clearly wrong and its nothing to do with the billing date as the message suggests as mine is the start of the month.
6 REPLIES 6
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Usage tracking not working on account

http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,136982.0.html  Roll_eyes
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
PT206
Dabbler

I don't think it the age of the account like mentioned in that thread as my account is Unlimited Fibre Extra and was only started in September last year.
dick:quote
Mayfly
All Star

There has been problems on and off with the usage charts for month and months. Whilst on an unlimitted package it doesn't really matter I know a lot of PN customers like to keep an eye on what they use.
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

The attitude from PN seems to be that yes we know that VMBU is bust but as most people are on unlimited now its not needed so low priority for a fix. That was the reason for my original link  Smiley
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
PT206
Dabbler

Quote from: Mayfly
There has been problems on and off with the usage charts for month and months. Whilst on an unlimitted package it doesn't really matter I know a lot of PN customers like to keep an eye on what they use.

I've never had any problem since joining PN and I'm definitely one of those customers who like to keep an eye on usage (old habits die hard I guess, my previous service was a capped one on Zen on which I relied on a neat little Firefox extension that would display remaining usage for the month on the status bar).  I really do hope they don't neglect this almost unique  feature (amongst ISPs) of the website and can fix it ASAP.
PT206
Dabbler

UPDATE: Usage seems to be working again for my account  :), however the first 15 days of the month are all showing zero usage.