cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage meter not recording usage - can someone please check it?

grahamt
Rising Star

Usage meter not recording usage - can someone please check it?

(I had a similar question in the Plusnet Feedback forum, but that was mainly to check whether this was a general issue or something specific to my account. It seems to be specific, so I'm asking again here.)

The 'View My Usage page in the Member Centre has stopped reporting my usage. This began on June 29th and has carried over into my new billing month, which started on July 4th. It's currently reporting, "Sorry, there's nothing to show at the moment." and this page doesn't allow me to see my usage history.

I've tried disconnecting/reconnecting my internet connection (though I've not rebooted the underlying VDSL connection). It made no difference. My connection is otherwise fine - there is certainly usage on the line.

Could someone from Plusnet please check this and, ideally, fix it? In one sense it's not vital for me to see my usage as I'm on an unlimited tariff, but I like to monitor what I use, not least because I might be able to spot possible malware/hacker activity. (I don't think there's a problem at the moment but I would like to see my usage in future.)

1 REPLY 1
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Usage meter not recording usage - can someone please check it?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Thread locked as crossposting is not allowed as per Forum rules

See https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Usage-meter-broken/m-p/1346656

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still