cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - Please read regarding billing

gay_guy1986
Dabbler

Urgent - Please read regarding billing

Hi, I phoned up yesterday and I spoken with a customer support adviser and he has made a note to billing to remove the payment plan I had last year to be removed so I can go on another payment plan as I am struggling to pay my bill since I got laid off from work due to COVID-19, when will this be resolved? This is ongoing issue and I am not getting nowhere. 

Also, the adviser I spoken to yesterday removed the restriction on my broadband as I can't access some websites, he said it will take 10 mins which it didn't do, I have now phoned up this morning and the adviser said he will lifted the restriction but it still restricted. I don't need this stress, if I don't get anywhere today, I am leaving and moving to Sky because I am not getting any help at all. 

Regards

Shaun. 

14 REPLIES 14
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Urgent - Please read regarding billing

Hi @gay_guy1986, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're having financial difficulties as of recent. I've looked into your account and done what I can currently to help and have raised a ticket on your account I'll personally be monitoring moving forwards with my actions and proposed support in this current time. 

The ticket I've raised can be seen here. I hope this helps.

gay_guy1986
Dabbler

Hi, thank you. I replied your ticket regarding this holiday payment plan which I like to take it up. Smiley

Regards

Shaun.

gay_guy1986
Dabbler

Hi it's Shaun Clark, 

I have just checked my ticket and one of the advisers replied stating they can't apply the 3 month holiday payment as you mentioned to me the other day because of the payment plan I had last year which is still open, what is going on? I feel like I am being messed around. Can you please tell me what to do now? 

Regards

gay_guy1986
Dabbler

Hi, I forgot to mention, my service is restricted. I am not happy about this. 

gay_guy1986
Dabbler

Hi, forget the payment plan, i can't be bothered anymore being messed around a lot these couple of days. I phoned Sky and I joined them for the broadband, I am due to go live with sky on Tuesday 7th July. I am done with Plusnet, rubbish customer service you got and I am not joining you ever again. I got other things on my mind, I don't need you making my stress any worse.

You have just lost a customer!

Regards
Shaun.

Brizo
Hooked

Hi Gay Guy,

I agree with you about customer service, when I phoned about my reward card I was told that it had expired and the advisor could not have cared less, like you I am leaving Plusnet for another broadband provider, plusnet are looking for £71 early termination fees which they will not be getting ..... good luck

gay_guy1986
Dabbler

Hi Brizo, 

Wow, that is shocking. I don't expect anything less of Plusnet. I have been trying to set up a payment agreement but I was on one last year but the adviser forgot to close it so it's preventing me to go on another payment plan as I have been having money problems due to COVID-19 - Plusnet don't care about there customers. One adviser saying they sent the ticket for the payment plan to be closed and one adviser saying it didn't send so I am getting told different information which is a joke. 

Yeah, same here, they won't be getting any more money off me, if they send my account to a debt collection agency, they will only be getting £2 off me a month at least, if they can't help me, then I will be awkward about it. I am not being childish, I am just fed up being messed around these last few days. 

gay_guy1986
Dabbler

Plus I got TV with Sky (Sky Q) so it makes sense having broadband with them as well. I won't be sad leaving Plusnet, good riddance. I just checked my landline and I got restricted, so probably my broadband will get restricted shortly, but I don't care as I have data on my mobile plus I will only be without internet on my PC till I go live with Sky on Tuesday. 

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Shaun, thanks for getting back to us and I'm sincerely sorry to hear that the payment holiday that I set forwards to help you out during these difficult times hasn't gone ahead as smoothly as we had hoped. I've replied to your private message in regards to getting the payment holiday back on track after chasing this up for you but ultimately it's down to you at this point and if you're wanting to go ahead and change provider. I can completely understand your reason for transferring as the support you've received recently hasn't been great but if you do choose to stay please let me know and I'll do my upmost to make sure there's no further issues moving forwards in regards to financial support.
I look forwards to hearing from you.

gay_guy1986
Dabbler

Hi,

Unfortunately, I decided to switch to Sky with the amount of times I have being messed around with Plusnet. I also got told that my service would not get restricted, but this is a lie as my phone line has been disconnected this morning, which I have got to the point now where I am getting fed up and I am stressed out with all of this and I am frustrated now with the amount of different information I have been told. 

I thought when I been put on this 3 month holiday payment, I thought that would be the end of it but it's not which I am annoyed at, so I feel it's the best way of moving to Sky for broadband as I am due to go live on the 7th July with them as I can't deal with any more stress, I got other problems in my life to deal with. 

Thanks for your help but I am done, I didn't want to leave but it's Plusnet fault for messing me around a lot, I can't be bothered anymore to be honest, I am out! 

Regards

Shaun. 

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for getting back to me Shaun. I can appreciate your decision to leave to another provider and I'm sorry again the payment holiday didn't go as initially planned. As mentioned, I would have been able to get the payment holiday in place for you and with it the restrictions removed however with you now committed to leave unfortunately the service would be restricted when in failed billing.
I've raised a ticket on your account regarding your transfer and how best to approach this and offered a goodwill gesture that will hopefully help in these trying times which can be seen here.

I look forwards to hearing back from you.

gay_guy1986
Dabbler

Hi Ben, 

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, If you can put me on this payment holiday and my services have lifted then I am willing to cancel sky broadband but I am not cancelling sky until I see proof that the holiday payment is in place and all my services have been unrestricted. 

Also, you mentioned about £30 credit to my account, does that still stand? hope to hear back from you. 

Regards

Shaun. 

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Thanks for answer.

I can see that Ben took ownership of this case. You can view and comment on this ticket here

He will reply to this ticket once he will be back tomorrow.

gay_guy1986
Dabbler

Hi, ok no problem Smiley 

Regards

Shaun.