cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to fibre - best deal?

shadowff6
Grafter

Upgrading to fibre - best deal?

Okay, long story short. I used to have fibre on my account and we downgraded. We would like to upgrade again but until today the cabinet was at full capacity. It is showing available again now.
I have been told to phone plusnet as I will get a deal whereas changing to fibre through the 'change my product' offers nothing.
I spent 25 mins on hold this morning and unfortunately as my signal is terrible it cut off before I could even speak to anybody. Is there any way I can be offered a deal on here and then do the product to change online? Please!
Kind regards.
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Upgrading to fibre - best deal?

unfortunately you need to call customer options on 08000132632, i spoke to them Monday about this time and got straight through
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
shadowff6
Grafter

Called this number, on hold for 20 mins and was quoted the prices given to me on the 'change my product' part of my account - He asked if I wanted to go ahead with that and was happy to put the order through. I asked if I was entitled to a better deal as I was informed on the phone on Sunday that I would be able to.  Was informed that I would need to speak to the customer options team (I thought that's who I was talking to). Back on hold for another 25 mins and I get through to somebody and I'm told I can't put any order through because I'm not the account holder, however I am named on the account and the previous guy was quite happy to do it without any issues. At that point I lost signal and the phone cut off.
Is there any way I could put an order for a product change through online and phone later for somebody to supply me with one of the deals? I really do not want to spend another hour on the phone to be told I need to have the account holder here.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Unfortunately we can't upgrade the contract over the phone if you aren't the account holder.
If you want to get a deal from our COT team the account holder will have to contact us.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team