cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to BBYW option 2 and retaining my referrals

snowtop

Upgrading to BBYW option 2 and retaining my referrals

I would like to upgrade my Broadband PAYG to  Broadband Your Way Option2.
How can I retain my existing referrals?
Wes
7 REPLIES 7
James
Grafter

Re: Upgrading to BBYW option 2 and retaining my referrals

Wes,
You don't need to do anything.
You'll keep your referrals by default.
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Quote from: Jameseh

... not the same issue, but linked to referrals, so I'll put these questions here.  Apologies if any of what follows has been covered elsewhere and I've missed it somehow.
(1) can referrals (eg on two or more accounts) be combined / transferred onto a single username / account?
(2) can referrals on any number of accounts be transferred onto a new or existing username (even if that doesn't currently receive referrals), if requested?
(3) do payg accounts get the same rates/figures for referrals, as do subscription accounts?
Regards,
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
James
Grafter

1) Technically, yes.
2) Technically, yes.
3) They are the same.
Penny, it wouldn't be ideal, but we *can* do it.  Depending on the number of referrals you're talking about it'll take a fair bit of effort but you're welcome to drop me a PM/Email with details.
snowtop

Wes,
You don't need to do anything.

Thanks
Wes
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

1) Technically, yes.
2) Technically, yes.
3) They are the same.

Thanks for clarifying all three James - genuinely didn't realise this would all be possible.
it wouldn't be ideal, but we *can* do it.  Depending on the number of referrals you're talking about it'll take a fair bit of effort but you're welcome to drop me a PM/Email with details.

Thank you Smiley Smiley  I have a lot of 'decks-to-clear' (pagebuilding yet to be completed) before I get to that point, but it would be good to amalgamate everything in due course.  I'll PM you somewhere between now and Christmas, hopefully Wink

Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
hulls
Grafter

This isn't as clear as it appears.  See my post.http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,66724.0.html  The referrals will follow you, but their value will change.
John
zubel
Community Veteran

That's incorrect, as I have responded in the thread.
B.