cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded package yesterday - can't find details?

esseff
Grafter

Upgraded package yesterday - can't find details?

I upgraded our package to PN unlimited yesterday and paid the P&P charges for the free router, yet aside from that payment, I can't see any reference to having done this anywhere in my account. It stated that the change over would take effect from Saturday (next bill date), but I'm surprised that I can find no mention of this happening. Is this normal or have I just not looked in the right place?
4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Upgraded package yesterday - can't find details?

That's normal - Plusnet have a task in hand to send email confirmation but that's not implemented yet.
You'll probably find a closed ticket/service notice in Help Assistant confirming the scheduled change. Also, if I remember correctly there'll be a line on your Account Summary page that says the Plusnet Unlimited order is "pending".
David
esseff
Grafter

Thanks for that. No, nothing on the account summary page showing anything pending, or a closed ticket/service notice (that I can see). I did have a good look first, and an email confirmation would make things much simpler, but having nothing there has me slightly worried, and I shouldn't be.
James
Grafter

Hiya,
Here's what it says on our system, just for your peace of mind.
Scheduled Account Change: Plusnet Unlimited (Contracted) (on 06/07/13 00:00)
esseff
Grafter

Cheers James!