cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to unlimited - retain webspace and domain?

gollum
Grafter

Re: Upgrade to unlimited - retain webspace and domain?

Chris (Plusnet),
Yes I am aware that I will have to pay for Max Premium and am happy to do this. The problem was that the Customer Options Team were unable to find a way of adding Max Premium to the Unlimited upgrade so we compromised on adding it back later.
If you were able to look at 64493751 and sort out how to achieve the upgrade without loss of Max Premium I would be very grateful. I realise that this will incur an additional cost of £7.83 a month and agree to paying this amount. Oh, and after reading the article of The Register about Plusnet and shared addresses I would like to retain my static IP as well.
Many thanks, Chris
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Should all be sorted. The account change went ahead, there are no orders to remove Max Premium so that should stay on your line and it'll be charged from your next billing date. Your IP also hasn't changed.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
gollum
Grafter

Chris, Many thanks for this - excellent service as always.
The connection continues to work as before with the requested higher upload speed, static IP in place and web space all intact. Exactly what I wanted, top marks to Plusnet. Looking forward to using the unlimited package - I will be able to use iPlayer which I have never dared do before in fear of exceeding the traffic limit.
Many thanks to all involved and Chris in particular for sorting the Max Premium issue ( I saw your helpful input on the ticket).