cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade options

jwsg
Rising Star

Upgrade options

I see SoGEA (no phone service) has been added as a 24 month online renewal option - before its been mentioned as available over the phone - with the name Fibre as opposed to Unlimited Fibre Extra (and Full Fibre if FTTP were available)

Pricing and duration options seem somewhat random - with 12 months Unlimited as the highest, then 24 months Unlimited cheaper, then 24 months SoGEA another £1 cheaper, and - for now - 18 months Unlimited as the cheapest option.

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Upgrade options

I thought it had been 'soft launched' as an option for existing customers only calling in to COTS ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jwsg
Rising Star

The point was to mention SoGEA has appeared online rather just for calling into COTS. Also those prices have changed again in the space of a few days - the 18 months has gone up by £3 to now sit above 24 and 24 SoGEA as the lowest option - perhaps more logical but still annoyingly random