cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from Unlimited Fibre to Unlimited Fibre Extra - cost

SteveZ
Hooked

Upgrade from Unlimited Fibre to Unlimited Fibre Extra - cost

I’ve been with Madasafish and then Plusnet for almost 14 years.

I currently have line rental (I pay upfront) and Unlimited Fibre with Plusnet.

I see the difference between ‘line rental with Unlimited Fibre’ and ‘line rental with Unlimited Fibre Extra is currently £4.

Shouldn’t I be able to upgrade to the ‘Extra’ version of the fibre broadband by simply adding £4 to my monthly subscription?

The Plusnet Customer Service guys over the phone don’t seem to think so!

2 REPLIES 2
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Upgrade from Unlimited Fibre to Unlimited Fibre Extra - cost

Hi @SteveZ, this would largely depend on the current discounted rate on your Unlimited Fibre package as the discounted rate we can offer on Unlimited Fibre Extra may not necessarily be the same as the current discounted rate.

The best people to speak to regarding this would be our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 as they'd have the best offers for existing customers re-contracting.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
SteveZ
Hooked

Re: Upgrade from Unlimited Fibre to Unlimited Fibre Extra - cost

Hi @HarryB and thank you for your reply.

I have already spoken to your people on the 0800 number on two separate occasions recently and I was given two different prices to upgrade!

As Plusnet currently offer the 'Extra' fibre along with line rental for £4 more than the standard fibre and line rental, then I would have thought that as a long-term existing customer I would only have £4 extra to pay on top of my existing contract; that was not the case.

It may be time to have a look around elsewhere.

Thanks again

Steve