Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade? from Pro to Extra

Vega
Rising Star

Upgrade? from Pro to Extra

Hi
I'm currently on the Plus Net Pro Package with Home Phone. I am currently restricted to 20Gb allowance on this package and my partner and child have recently moved in. My 20Gb limit isn't going to be enough each month now.
I notice the PN extra package features a 60Gb allowance. Is there anything to loose by changing to this product from Pro?
Cheers
Matt
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Upgrade? from Pro to Extra

Unless you take the Pro addon - an extra £5 - you will see this traffic shaping http://usergroup.plus.net/prodcomp1.php
Vega
Rising Star

As I am currently paying the equivelant of Extra + Pro add on anyway.. can I simply request that my allowance be increased to 60Gb from the old 20Gb?
(Effectively changing from the old Plus Net Pro to Plus net Extra Pro at the same price)
Matt
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Unfortunately it isn't that simple  Sad
First apply to change to Extra then once the change has happened - on your next billing date - then there will be an option to add Pro which then happens almost immediately with a pro-rata charge for the remainder of the month
A quick look round my account and I can't find how to do that  Embarrassed but I am sure someone will be along to explain
A word of warning - check which Market your exchange is on as that makes a significant difference to the price of Extra
EDIT Must go to Specsavers - addons in the Menu Bar  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Vega
Rising Star

Thanks for the info Oldjim
Im in a Market 3 area so thats fine :). Im thinking I'll change my product to Extra, then see how it goes for a month before adding Pro... I wont be gaming and dont intend on using P2P in the daytime. Its just youtube and streaming from sites I'll need to keep an eye on.
Matt