Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Mess

southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Upgrade Mess

Hi, Not sure what's going on but I was supposed to move to a new package deal including Fibre Extra (80M) with Evening & Weekend Calls as of today (I was told on the phone it had to be today due to my billing date which I thought was odd with it being Boxing Day) but I remain on Unlimited Fibre (40M) with Weekend Calls only. I was also promised a discount on the Fibre for a new 2 year contract.
Looking at my bill produced today I have been billed full rate (no discount) for Unlimited Fibre (40M).
Please could someone look into this for me? I did call Support but they seemed confused as to the arrangements that had been made by the previous person I spoke to to arrange the upgrade from 40M to 80M Fibre.

Incidentally I did move from standard ADSL to 40M fibre on 29th Dec and at the same time my new package should have included Evening & Weekend Calls rather than Weekends Only but I recall there was a problem with that and someone here on the forums tried to correct that for me which is possibly where the separate £3.69 bill on 23/12/2014 came from?
1 REPLY 1
southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Upgrade Mess

Resolved 27/12 😄