cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating address

Gillrich

Updating address

Hi,
I'm having difficulty getting the address you guys have on our account updated, we've made multiple attempts to phone but after being put on hold for 20-30 minutes we get cut off. First of all, why are we being put on hold for something as simple as updating our address? Secondly, we moved house well over a year ago. Despite having stuck with Plusnet through the move and the fact you've been supplying our broadband no problems for over a year now, you still have our old address despite being told it would be updated when we informed you we were moving.
I can hear my girlfriend shouting at your guys on the phone in the background and have a feeling it's still not going to get sorted, can someone step in and sort this out for us through the forums? We were going to upgrade to Fibre but your guys on the phone are making it so difficult to do something as simple as update our address as it should have been over a year ago, so we're thinking of just buying out the remaining 8 months of our contract and moving elsewhere.
EDIT: We got through to someone who "updated" the address by changing part of the first line and leaving the rest as is, including the postcode. Is this because it's Friday? Has the delerium tremens normally set in amongst the staff by now?
--
Gillrich
1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Updating address

Hi Gillrich, thanks for flagging this up to us.
Leave this with me and I'll make sure the address is updated shortly to the one on the housemove ticket.
I'll also be passing feedback on regarding the advisor that initially failed to update this and the advisors following this that have also not updated this for you.
Really sorry for any inconvenience this has been causing you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet