cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unusual Usage Charges

Leanear2

Unusual Usage Charges

I don't know if there is a problem with the Plusnet usage figures at the moment, but for our own account we've had 4 emails in the past 24 hours telling us on each email that we've used a further 2GB.
We know we haven't done anything different from any other day and certainly nothing to warrant 8GB to be added in 24 hours.
The last email today arrived just before 5pm, about 4 hours after the previous one and in that time we were supposed to have used 2GB, which we know we didn't.
I'll be phoning Plusnet tomorrow when the offices are open, but in the meantime if anyone can shed a light on this we would be grateful.  Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Unusual Usage Charges

They are open 24/7
Leanear2

OK well they need to update their website then as they have hours monday to Saturday 9am - 17.30pm, but thanks any oldjim.  I'll still phone them tomorrow now, just put my question on here wondering if others have had the same too.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Did you call Residential Support on 0845 140 0200? They  are open All day, every day.
David
Leanear2

No I didn't see that number, but thanks for that. I'll make a note of it and phone them in the morning, as something is obviously wrong with our account.