cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsure if bill is correct?

sihaworth
Dabbler

Unsure if bill is correct?

I signed up to Plusnet Fibre Unlimited in April, my bill eventually settled at £23.98 which included a £10 discount on the Fibre product for 9 months.
In the September, I moved to a property that wasn't able to get Fibre. When I spoke to the home move teams, I was told that I would have to start a new 18 month contract, but it would be significantly less per month. Looking at the adsl packages, the unlimited one is £2.99 a month, plus £13.99 line rental which would leave me at £16.98 a month.
For the past two months though I've been paying £20.98, not a significant amount different but over the course of an 18 month contract it would over £70.
Can somebody take a look at this for me? Thanks  Undecided
5 REPLIES 5
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Unsure if bill is correct?

Hi sihaworth,
I've taken a look at your account and can see that we provided an offer you, this is detailed in ticket #72878662 which you can view here.
sihaworth
Dabbler

Forgive me for thinking this doesn't sit right...
So despite starting a new 18 month contract, I'm not entitled to the offers that are available to new customers because (of no fault of my own) fibre broadband wasn't available in my area. And when Fibre does become available in my area, I'll have to start yet another 18 month contract with yourselves?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
I'm sorry we'd not be able to give you the same offer, however you might want to have a chat with our customer options team again as they may be able to arrange something a bit bit better for you. They're available on 0845 140 6002.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sihaworth
Dabbler

I will do this evening.
Can I just clarify why I'm on a new 18 month contract when your moving guide stipulates that a move from Fibre to standard broadband, the existing contract would remain in place?

http://www.plus.net/support/customer_service/moving_guide.shtml
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi,
Just to clarify it's not a new 18 month contract. I'm not sure if the wording on ticket 76148022 apologies if it did. I've checked and can see that the pre-existing contract is set to continue.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team