cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpaid bill restrictions won’t let me access

Xandrawillis
Hooked

Unpaid bill restrictions won’t let me access

I currently have a failed payment on my account. Rang up to say it didn’t let me pay it and was told on the phone I have no restrictions at the moment and it’s just a delay in The system and it will just roll on to another month or I will be able to pay in the 14 days of the delay fixes itself. Eventually received an email with a link to pay my bill but I’ve also now been given restrictions which means I can’t even access the link they sent in email to pay my bill.

Why am I getting service restrictions when I was told on the phone I wouldn’t have any and that I would either have the bill roll over to next month or that it was a technical issues on YOUR end and delayed and I should be able to pay it soon. So now that the delay has finally caught up and you send me a pay link I’m dealing with restrictions and can’t even access the link I was specifically told on the phone I’ve done all I can and to just wait. Now my internet isn’t connected properly and I can’t pay my bill when I specifically rang up a few days ago looking to
Do just that. Ridiculous

I’m more than happy to pay once restrictions are removed. Been with plusnet for almost 4 years now and never had a payment issue so I don’t understand why I’m being restricted for a fault that’s not mine
3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Unpaid bill restrictions won’t let me access

Good Afternoon @Xandrawillis, thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you and also for the issues that you have been experiencing with your account/ bill. I can certainly understand this must be frustrating!

You are able to remove the restrictions from your side whilst still within the first 14 days of failed payment; when the restriction appears, there's a bit of text in the message that says 'remove restrictions and continue browsing'. If you click onto this, it will remove the soft restrictions for you so you can continue browsing as normal.

Let me know how you get on with this and if you have any further queries Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Xandrawillis
Hooked

Hi Lauren thanks for your reply, have tried the above but I don't have the option of this?

I go onto Plusnet it says "safari can not connect to server" and says the same when I try to follow the payment link

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm really sorry that you're having issues doing this from your side, I have raised this to our Billing team so they can remove this from our side for you, please just note this can take up to 4 hours.

In the meantime, it may be worth trying an alternative browser and logging in to your account to see if the message page appears there.

I'm really sorry for the disruption caused in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team