Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpaid Bill

catherinet556
Grafter

Unpaid Bill

Hello there!
I realized i have an unpaid bill today, so i went to pay it but it said "May take 7 days" ?
Was just wondering if the money could be taken out straight away so i can stop worrying Smiley
Thank You!
9 REPLIES 9
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Unpaid Bill

Hello catherinet556,
It's possible that you may have selected the option to process the payment via Direct Debit.
This means that the payment will leave your account 2-3 days after the request is sent. You'll receive an email to confirm the date it will leave your account.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Matt
catherinet556
Grafter

Oh yes i think i did as i heard there may be a feet if you use credit card?
Some money has been taking out the bank but it doesn't say if it's plusnet or not, would it take some time to stop restrictions?
Thank you.
catherinet556
Grafter

Fee*
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

It looks as though there is a payment going through already so we wouldn't be able to take it from your card (This stops us from potentially double billing you)
If the money has come out at your end, it should clear on our systems very shortly. You should still be able to use your broadband connection as normal.
If you see any payment screens, just click the 'I acknowledge and Continue' link.
Just for your information, payments taken by card are charged an additional £1.50. Direct Debit is the way to go to save you money!
koan1011
Dabbler

Is that charge included if you pay the line rental saver, which can only be done by card?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

No it isn't
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

As Jim says Smiley It's only subscription payments that have the extra charge, not one off payments such as Line Rental Saver.
catherinet556
Grafter

Payment has gone out the bank, but no restrictions have been lifted or the online bill still says it hasn't been paid... Can i have an update on the situation please?
Thank you
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
All looks good on your account and it's showing paid, if you're still seeing the screens saying you need to pay then log into the router's control panel and hit the disconnect button, then the connect button - that should sort it.
Hope that helps.