cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited fibre free for 6 months - new customers only?

alhenderson
Grafter

Unlimited fibre free for 6 months - new customers only?

Since the 21st century appears to have finally arrived in our neck of the woods, I'm looking to upgrade to fibre.  The offer on PlusNet's homepage seems a good one (£14.99 for 38Mb but free for 6 months) seems a good one (better than an equivalent BT one).  I'm an existing customer, so went through the product change pages on the member centre but there's no mention of the 6 months free, and evening/weekend calls are £2/mo whereas they are included in the offer on the homepage.
I don't see anything that says that offer is for new customers only, so was wondering if anyone could clarify?  15 minute wait times on the phone at the moment, so figured I'd try here and get other stuff done today 🙂
Cheers,
Al.
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Unlimited fibre free for 6 months - new customers only?

did you ring Customer Options - Cancellations
See my sig for the number
alhenderson
Grafter

I didn't, no, just rang 'normal' customer services. I'll give that one a go later.
Cheers,
Al
dick:quote
alhenderson
Grafter

Phoned customer options, now happily awaiting fibre installation 🙂  Thanks for the hint!
PS, sorry about the quoting in the previous message - I did that from my mobile!
Al.
Journeyman4u

So did you get the deal 6 months free etc? I've just upgraded and was told that offer for new folk only!
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Yes, that offer is for new customers only. However if you give the Customer Options Team a call they may be able to offer an alternative that you are happy with. Even though you've just upgraded giving them a call might be worthwhile. They are available on
    From landlines: 0800 013 2632
    From mobiles: 0330 123 9197
    8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
    9am - 7pm Saturday
    9am - 6pm Sunday
David
alhenderson
Grafter

Quote from: Journeyman4u
So did you get the deal 6 months free etc? I've just upgraded and was told that offer for new folk only!

Yes I did.  They were very good about it, maybe because I was out of contract and mentioned I might move to BT..
Al.