cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Unlimited' Question

ste8901

'Unlimited' Question

well, i was connected to Plusnet unlimited fibre yesterday and im getting 33.3mb down and 16mb up. Very Impressed!!. My question however is that i am a very heavy user of the connection and there is more people in my household that also use it for online gaming etc. When reading up on the site plusnet says that there is NO fair usage policy on these accounts. Is this true? There is always a fair usage policy somewhere. If i download 1 terrabyte and im paying 6 months half price how can it be financially viable for plusnet to let me keep downloading?
If it really is a no fair usage policy connection well.. i am therefore even more impressed  Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: 'Unlimited' Question

There is no fair usage allowance  Grin
However don't get me going on getting 6 months at half price when I don't  Angry
ste8901

i shall put it to the test then  Tongue think my hard drives will be full in a week anyway! we was on talktalk previously << dont get me started on them!! to go from 1.3 meg down to 33meg and unlimited downloads is great. Are they just offering this deal to new customers then?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Yes  Sad
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

I was on the "old" unlimited package previously (8Mb max) and there was no FUP on it either, mind you it maxed out at <1Tb/month.
My new unlimited fibre (73Mb) means I could fill my hdds in a couple of days, but so far the past month was <300Gb mind you most of that is watch and discard stuff, no need to fill the hdd with it.  Grin