cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Fibre Special Offer

danny100

Unlimited Fibre Special Offer

When logged in to home screen I get offered an exclusive special offer when i try to follow the link and take plusnet up 

on the offer i am referred back to the log in screen and end up going round in a loop please can you fix this.

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Unlimited Fibre Special Offer

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
danny100

Does this mean that someone is looking into the problem or has my enquiry just moved ?

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

It's been moved, nothing else has happened, the moderators are customers with no access to Plusnet systems.

trevormunday12

My home screen shows a special offer (Your exclusive offer is available now…).

When I select it, I am taken to a screen saying ‘Start Your Order’.

When I choose this, I get an 'Oops' screen saying 'Just a few more clicks' and then taken back to my home screen.

This special offer was also sent to me in an email (link) and I have exactly the same problem.

Machinedoctor
Grafter

I have a similar issue, the renew price for me thru my plusnet website is £6 more than the email promised.  Disappointed after 15 years of custom.

moansalot
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

TAlk to customer services  - yes I know thats quite a challange presently  - they should honour the email offer  - when i renewed last month they were offering  £75 reward card to new customers  - but my renewal offer was only a £60 card   - they matched the new customer offer ie the £75 card which I have recieved.

The phone option for renewals or the option for thinking of leaving  should get you the result you are looking for.

Cheers