cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Fibre Extra and line rental for £27.99 a month offer

Richchad
Rising Star

Unlimited Fibre Extra and line rental for £27.99 a month offer

I have just received an email from PN regarding the increased charges now moved to March, it also mentioned an offer of Unlimited Fibre Extra and line rental for £27.99 a month.

I am on a fixed Fibre Extra contract until August 2020 with Line Rental Saver until September 2020.

When I click start my order it allows me to take up this offer and appears to show my details correct.

The offer of £17pm does not include my LRS which I assume can be renewed in September or my referrals.

So can I take up this offer without penalty leaving my original contract, will my referrals remain albeit with an ongoing problem with one of them, but that is another story.!

Would it be possible to delay this offer, does anyone know how long it will be available?

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Unlimited Fibre Extra and line rental for £27.99 a month offer

@Richchad 

Can you explain how paying £17 for the broadband element only constitutes 'taking up this offer'. Unless of course this £17 includes a call package that you have not told us about, my sums work out like this:

Line rental £19.99 plus broadband £17. This adds up to £36.99. An extra £9 per month. Is this your calls package or Plusnet trying it on?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Richchad
Rising Star

@Baldrick1  doh...sorry I forgot to mention the £9 call package which is included in the £17

Which makes the BB £8, sorry about the confusion..

My existing contract has a £10.99 discount so another couple of quid off would help against the price increases.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@Richchad 

In that case it's not a bad offer. I would go for it and renew LRS when it's due. As you're taking up a new contract and there's no mention of cancellation fees I would sign up whilst the offer lasts. If Plusnet were to come back and try to add extra charges you have two weeks to cancel.

You are very unlikely to get an offer deferred.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @Richchad 

Just to confirm if you take up this offer there'll be no penalty to your existing contract, and your referrals will remain unaffected. Let us know if you've got any further queries.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet