cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited (Contracted) - Market 1 charge ???

seanc

Unlimited (Contracted) - Market 1 charge ???

First time i have seen this charge for £17.49 - been waiting on hold for ages and saying 45 min wait time - can anybody tell me what this charge is for?

Sean.

5 REPLIES 5
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Unlimited (Contracted) - Market 1 charge ???

Hello there,

This would indicate the cost of your broadband service.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
seanc

Annoush - thank you for the reply. As a new customer a year ago, would i have paid this up front? Is there a discount for doing so on an ongoing basis?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

You would have the option to pay line rental up front. The broadband charge is usually provided at a discounted rate for a period.

If you don't see a special offer discount on your invoice and if you're either out of contract or in the final 3 months I would recommend speaking with our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 to see what we can do for you in terms of a better deal. They're closed now, but back open at 8am tomorrow.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
seanc

Anoush - thank you for your help, i will contact them tomorrow.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No problem, if you need further assistance please feel free to let me know.