cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited (Contracted) - Market 1 charge ???

seanc

Unlimited (Contracted) - Market 1 charge ???

First time i have seen this charge for £17.49 - been waiting on hold for ages and saying 45 min wait time - can anybody tell me what this charge is for?

Sean.

5 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 117

Re: Unlimited (Contracted) - Market 1 charge ???

Hello there,

This would indicate the cost of your broadband service.
From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff
seanc

Annoush - thank you for the reply. As a new customer a year ago, would i have paid this up front? Is there a discount for doing so on an ongoing basis?

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

You would have the option to pay line rental up front. The broadband charge is usually provided at a discounted rate for a period.

If you don't see a special offer discount on your invoice and if you're either out of contract or in the final 3 months I would recommend speaking with our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 to see what we can do for you in terms of a better deal. They're closed now, but back open at 8am tomorrow.

From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff
seanc

Anoush - thank you for your help, i will contact them tomorrow.

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

No problem, if you need further assistance please feel free to let me know.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff