cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Broadband - Existing Customer

metdenmar
Dabbler

Unlimited Broadband - Existing Customer

Hi - hope I've got the right forum for this.
I'm a long term Plusnet (previously Metronet)  customer with broadband only (value) which has just gone up from £6.49 to £7.99 month.
I'm OK with this but I'd like to know what would be the cost of upgrading to Unlimited Broadband ONLY. I don't want home phone or calls as I'm on a good deal with BT (currently £16.60/month with rental saver and an old legacy Anytime Calls plan).
I just don't seem able to find the cost of unlimited broadband for existing customers in the Plusnet maze. If anyone has this Service,  I'd be grateful for info Smiley
Denis
6 REPLIES 6
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Unlimited Broadband - Existing Customer

Prices for broadband only products are the same for existing and new customers, see the list at https://portal.plus.net/home-broadband/broadband-only/. That shows the price for the Unlimited broadband only package is £12.49 per month on a 12 month contract in low cost market 2 and 3 areas (which it seems applies in your case). Without a contract the cost would be £2.50 more per month.
David
David
metdenmar
Dabbler

Thank you - that is very helpful
Mardler
Rising Star

Surely that reply is incorrect? The £12.49 tariff is for new customers only.
My annoyance is that, as a long standing existing Your Way customer, my unlimited option costs £19.49 on 12 month contract (possibly more in a high cost market area). This penalises existing customers; so long as my additional usage remains less than £4pm it is madness to change.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Mardler,
You've quoted the uncontracted Unlimited price for yourself there - it's actually £16.99/month for you on a 12 month contract, and £19.49/month uncontracted. Unfortunately you are in a market 1 area so we can't offer it to you at a cheaper price I'm afraid.
Having said that it may well be worth you getting in touch with our customer options team and seeing what they can offer you?
Mardler
Rising Star

Thanks, Matt.
I thought I had that correct: it was the broadband only contract, the bundled with phone contract was £16.99. I've just been back and I'm right:- https://portal.plus.net/apps/account/change/5857034/Broadband - cost to me is £19.49.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ah, beg pardon - I thought you had phone with us, really sorry about that.