cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy about missing out on the latest contract offer after switching to plusnet 5 days ago.

cmorgan00
Hooked

Unhappy about missing out on the latest contract offer after switching to plusnet 5 days ago.

My phone services were switched to Plusnet 5 days ago on an 18 month contract. I had seen that previously plusnet offered £50 cashback for joining them, but I am not sure the offer was available when I signed up on Uswitch 2 weeks ago. Though it is available on there now.

I've just seen that recently Plusnet started offering are now offering £50 cashback for signing up again, and on a 12 month contract too, which is what I wanted in the first place but only 18 months was available.

I'm not happy about just missing out on the £50 cashback offer, and the 12 month contract. Because if I had known it would be available a short time later that was the deal I would have waited a short time and taken that.

It turns out this new deal even became available around a week ago, which was while i was waiting for the switch to Plusnet. I'm 5 days into my 18 month contract with Plusnet. I would much rather have the new 12 month contract deal with the cashback. Feeling rather screwed here. Is there anything that can be done? I signed up on Uswitch on January 22nd.

I can see Uswitch now has the £50 deal. I have a feeling the £50 wasn't offered when I signed up but i can't be sure. If it was that would solve some of this problem.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.

1 REPLY 1
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Unhappy about missing out on the latest contract offer after switching to plusnet 5 days ago.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still